SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FUEL TANK,FRIEDMAN BE-OD £150, EARTHQUAKER THE DEPTHS £95, BOG MINI £70, SILICON FUZZ FACE MINI £50

HotRats92HotRats92 Frets: 6
edited December 2016 in FX £
UPDATE: PRICE DROPS ON REMAINING PEDALS, FUEL TANK JUNIOR AND FRIEDMAN BE-OD ADDED!

All prices are PPG. They include postage costs! Pedals will be sent Royal Mail first class signed for and I will ensure they are safely packaged.  

T REX FUEL TANK JUNIOR

This one was has scratches on the top of it (PLEASE SEE PICTURE IN COMMENTS FOR REFERENCE) and velcro on the bottom of it. I have all the cables for it but the daisy chain that comes with it has a broken end on it. The daisy chain works fine it just means one of the ends doesn't work. Because of the scratches and daisy chain damage - £55

FRIEDMAN BE-OD

Comes with the box - NOW £150!

DUNLOP BAND OF GYPSYS MINI FUZZ FACE - SOLD!

This mini fuzz face is really special because it is essentially an octavia circuit without the octave up feature. This means that it is a very powerful fuzz and more importantly you can put a wah pedal in front of it without the issues you would normally get putting wah and fuzz in that order. This pedal also includes the box and is in very good condition - NOW £70!

DUNLOP FUZZ FACE MINI SILICON FUZZ FACE

NOW £50!

EARTHQUAKER DEVICES THE DEPTHS OPTICAL VIBE

Really nice univibe pedal - NOW £95!

BOSS DS-1

NOW £15 SOLD!

DIGITECH JAM MAN SOLO XT LOOPER WITH POWER ADAPTOR - SOLD

This includes the official power adaptor from Digitech. Offers a few more features than a ditto looper and with the ability to put an sd card in it - £65

BIG MUFF PI WITH TONE WICKER - SOLD

This is a faulty pedal. The left 'tone' switch has to stay in the up position if it is put in the down position it cuts the signal. I don't know what is causing this issue but the pedal works as long as this switch is kept up. I have priced it accordingly - £25

DR GREEN THE CUBICLE REVERB - SOLD

Reverb pedal made by Hayden - £30

TC HOF MINI REVERB - SOLD

This served me well but has since been replaced with a neunaber £40

TONE CITY SWEET CREAM OVERDRIVE - SOLD

This is based on the Sweet Honey overdive by Mad Professor. There is a video that can be found on youtube showing how close the 2 pedals are - £25

PROCO RAT - SOLD!

The back plate is missing for this pedal which can be seen in the pictures - £45

JHS MORNING GLORY V3 TRANSPARENT DRIVE - SOLD!

Versatile drive pedal - £95
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments