SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/trade 8 way programmable looper that switches midi

jamiexsilverjamiexsilver Frets: 404
edited January 2014 in FX £
Hi,

Up for sale or trade is my buzz electronics 8 way programmable looper with midi switching functions.

It's one month old, I bought it with the best intentions of redoing my board but I cant justify having this as its way too much for what I needed.

Looking for £155 inc postage.

I'm also up for trades nothing in mind so I'm open to suggestions.

As I'm on my phone I can't upload pics but if you want any message me and I'll email them over.

This is the info off the buzz site.

Switch 8 effects pedal at the same time as switching MIDI.

All 8 Switches can be programmed to engage any combination of the 8 loops and 128 MIDI Banks and 128 MIIDI Programs (up to 8 pedals can be engaged at once) and the full range Control Change commands.

Plug your chosen effect pedals into the SEND and RECEIVE sockets, then engage or disengage them using the footswitches. When one of the loops is 'off', your guitar sound is routed directly to your amp. When it is 'on', your signal is routed through the effects pedals.

Compatible MIDI Commands:

Program Change
Control Change (Full 128 bit Control Function Compatibility)
Bank Change
Silent Switches

For example 

Switch 1 could be programmed to activate Loops 1, 3 & 4 and MIDI Bank 1 & Program 15
Switch 2 could be programmed to activate Loops 2,3,5,& 8 and MIDI Channel 1 & MIDI Control Change #85 Value 64 - This would engage channel 1 and the FX Loop on a EVH 5150III Amp.
Switch 3 could be programmed to activate Loop 8 and MIDI Bank 1 & Program 127
Switch 4 could be programmed to activate Loops 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 & 8 and MIDI Bank 4 & Program 97
etc.... Any combintion can be used.
Programming

Hold down the switch that you would like to program for 3 seconds. (The selected switch will flash to indicate it has been selected).
Press the switches that you would like associated with this switch. The selected switches will light up.
Re-Hold the initial switch for 3 seconds to complete programming.
Now choose the MIDI Bank you would like to associate with this switch. (Press switch 1 to increase and switch 2 to decrease). Press switch 3 to finish. LED1 will flash once completed.
Now choose the MIDI Program you would like to associate with the switch. (Press switch 1 to increase and switch 2 to decrease). Press switch 3 to finish programming. LED1 will flash once programming is completed.
Programmable vs On/Off Mode

Each switch can either be set to Programmable or On/Off mode. In programmable mode, the previously active switches disengage when a new switch is pressed. In On/Off mode, the previously active switches stay on when a new switch is pressed, allowing you to add to existing effects. 

To toggle between Programmable and On/Off mode, hold your chosen switch down for 5+ seconds. The switch will flash fast for 3 seconds. You can mix and match between Programmable and On/Off modes. So for example: you could have 3 switches set to Programmable and 5 switches set to On/Off mode.

Master Bypass

Re-press the active switch to bypass all loops (In programmable mode)

Functions:

Add True Bypass to any effects pedal
All 8 pedals can be engaged at once.
MIDI switching - 128 Banks, 128 Programs and Full Control Change support
Compatiblte with a wide range of MIDI devices - e.g. EVH 5150III amp, Eventide Timefactor, etc..,
3 Digit Display to show the current MIDI program
Program any of the switches to activate any of the loops.
Clean up your tone.
The loops engage immediately when a switch is pressed.
Features:

8 Presets
8 Loops
MIDI switching
Access to 128 MIDI Banks (0-127) & 128 MIDI Programs (0-127)
Silent Switches (with Smooth clickless action)
5 Pin DIN socket for MIDI connection
True Bypass Circuitary
Suitable for Live use
Unrivaled Quality
Diecast Aluminium Enclosure
Compact Size (230x145x55mm)
Bright LEDs for indication
Chrome LED Bezels
2 Year Warranty
Tags: Programmable MIDI Octo Looper, Octo Looper, MIDI, 8 Looper, Programmable Looper, Programmable 8 Looper

Message me for more details / questions
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments