Peavey Falcon....but which one?

ParkerParker Frets: 961
edited December 2016 in Guitar
Picked this up as it was well priced and piqued my interest. Has Peavey Falcon on the headstock, but a Google doesn't turn up this model. It's got a nice Flame top. Is hand crafted in the US. Other than that, I'm stumped!

https://imgur.com/gallery/82ulD
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I can't quite tell if it's a carved top. The classic doesn't have the carved top and the custom did I think

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• ParkerParker Frets: 961
    Yeah. I wondered if it was a Custom and someone has added a custom scratchplate. Doesn't look amateur though.
  • I think there is a peavey forum. I have a peavey telecaster and looked that up years ago. The old peaveys were great, but somehow even with EVH being linked to them, they haven't become a big name for guitars. Maybe they will be like tokai and people will catch on

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30355
    Looks good whatever it is.
    Peavey used to make some really good guitars.
    Don't know what they're like now.
  • ParkerParker Frets: 961
    Thanks guys. Need to get it cleaned and set up and may take it to a gig on the weekend.
  • Yeah it looks cool. Bet it sounds awesome