SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Help looking for an Orville

What's Hot

I sold an Orville les paul on ebay months ago and traced it back to here. Bit of a long shot but I am desperate to buy it back it was a very reluctant sale which I didn't have a lot of choice in at the time. Any help is appreciated  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Paging Mr Keith Harris.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12457
    edited December 2016
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • dts67dts67 Frets: 195
    That's the one. I sold it to ellwood, who sold it to photek, who sold it back to ellwood who sold it to....?
  • photekphotek Frets: 1471
    edited December 2016
    I thought that initially but after looking at some more pics I am not convinced its the same one. Got any better pics @AKW1987 ;;
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12457
    edited December 2016
    By the looks of it @gentlegiant a fret count of 1 may suggest he only visited to buy it. Best of luck. Edit, he's posted a few times recently. May be worth dropping him a line.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • MtBMtB Frets: 922
    So it's a good'un then ;-/
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dts67dts67 Frets: 195
    photek said:
    I thought that initially but after looking at some more pics I am not convinced its the same one. Got any better pics @AKW1987 ;;
    It is that one. I bought it from him in the first place on eBay and put him onto here to try and trace it. 
  • ellwoodellwood Frets: 1116
    It is that one. I've dropped the guy I sold it to a note...waiting to hear from him.
  • photekphotek Frets: 1471
    dts67 said:
    photek said:
    It is that one. I bought it from him in the first place on eBay and put him onto here to try and trace it. 
    Roger that, just goes to show how different Les Paul tops look in light!
  • Hey guys yes that is the guitar thanks for your help really desperate to buy it back.
  • Hi chaps.

I have sent a PM.  I have to say it is my favourite at the moment - the top is unique and beautiful.  I love those plaintops.  I have, however, offered for sale an alternative MIJ to AKW1987.

This Orville replaced one that I had to sell a few years ago - sunburst, mint, in original case, all case candy and tool pouch.  No idea where that ended up but it was a beauty, and I lost money on it.  Sadly, when needs must - my family come first.....

Anyway, hope the alternative might be of interest and I will keep in touch with AKW1987.

Merry Xmas to you all.

Kind regards
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom