Today, I have mostly been listening to ...

What's Hot

Comments

• DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3962
    edited August 2015
    Moss said:
    The new Foals album - contender for album of the year

My daughter texted me earlier from Reading to say she was about to watch a secret/unannounced Foals gig. She was buzzing. Can't say I've heard much of them myself.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MossMoss Frets: 2409
    Deadman said:
    Moss said:
    The new Foals album - contender for album of the year

My daughter texted me earlier from Reading to say she was about to watch a secret/unannounced Foals gig. She was buzzing. Can't say I've heard much of them myself.
    @Deadman - to get you started

Stop crying, start buying
  • andypandyp Frets: 332
    Aw man, I've been waiting on the new Foals album coming out, I thought it wasn't released until into September. I'll be listening to that tonight on Apple Music then! I'll probably order that and a couple of other CDs I'm after tonight too, I've not bought much over the past month or so... :D
    Not bad @Moss. Just can't get away from the fact that they're one of my 19 year old daughter's favourite bands!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Aye, new album is good right enough. Not sure it's as good as Holy Fire but I still ordered it. :)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MossMoss Frets: 2409
    @andyp I've met Yannis a few times and he's a really cool guy - never seen them live though
    Stop crying, start buying
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OctahedronOctahedron Frets: 400
    The new Buckcherry album. I have a feeling 'bout the new Iron Maiden album. I kinda can't wait to get my hands on it... 
    Music the great communicator, use two sticks to make it in the nature - a music reviews blog: http://usetwosticks.wordpress.com/
    New Buckcherry too? Off to check that out now as well. :)
  • GuitarseGuitarse Frets: 165
    Can't beat a bit of Jello Biafra and the Guantanamo Bay school of medicine:

Never ever bloody anything, ever!
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
    Got my tickets to see Fear Factory perform the whole of the absolute majestic 'Demanufacture' in it's entirety in December. First time I'll be seeing them in fourteen years! Burton C Bell can't sing for toffee live but who cares, the album is a fucking masterpiece and will be a fucking blast.

• BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited September 2015
    Have you heard Ghost Bath? If you can handle silencer's vocals you'll love them.
    Listening now... quite cool - I might check out more of their stuff! I like the snare sounds...

As for me... today I've been listening to McFly. If you don't like McFly you're dead inside.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • If you lived here you'd be home by now...

• doogz84doogz84 Frets: 206
    The new Lamb Of God album.

Liking it a lot. Think I'll get tickets for them and MegaDave when they come to town in a couple of months.
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    So much Van Halen :D

VH II is such a killer album.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • Bucket;763957" said:
    So much Van Halen :D

VH II is such a killer album.
    It is!! I'd say you can't beat VH1... And I would like to know, where do you stand on Hagar-era VH? As for what I'm listening to, the Doobie Brothers Greatest Hits. One of those bands I have heard a lot about in classic rock magazine, but I haven't checked them out until now.
    Music the great communicator, use two sticks to make it in the nature - a music reviews blog: http://usetwosticks.wordpress.com/
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4067
    Sublime...

Bon Iver, "For Emma..."

• Evanescence. Something reminded me of them the other day, maybe we were in JB Hi Fi or something. Wife chimed in "ohh I like that song". So thought I'd resuscitate my memories of my childhood by playing some on Spotify! :) 

• CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4297
    edited September 2015
    Not really listened to much of this guy before, but pretty impressed:

< code > /code >
    edited September 2015
    Chesney Hawkes. I'm not kidding, I'm going to see him later today. He only had one bloody song out didn't he!?