SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Selling my Nolan Studio Session 50 head

RockerRocker Frets: 5026
edited March 2018 in Amps £
Clearing out our music room, selling my Nolan Studio Session 50 guitar head amplifier for £250 ovno. Pics can be arranged if needed. This amp is hand built in the 1970s and has had a service recently. It works but a caps replacement is recommend for long term usage. Condition good for its age, has a vinyl slip over cover. Swaps considered, not amps as I have too many already.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RockerRocker Frets: 5026
    Apologies mods, I moved this thread to the Amps £ section
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Head is for sale. Good platform for pedals. My mate bought it from Pat Nolan shortly after he left London to relocate at Castlepollard, Co. Westmeath. Has a vinyl slip on cover which is slightly tatty but as it is 40 years old you kinda expect some wear...

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• Any photos? Did you get the electrolytic caps changed (saw in an earlier thread that you weren't sure)?
    Any photos? Did you get the electrolytic caps changed (saw in an earlier thread that you weren't sure)?
    No photos yet @pintspiller.  The electrolytic caps are unchanged, these would need to be replaced.  That is a fairly easy task as the amp has no printed circuit boards......

Hopefully I will get some pics taken tomorrow......

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• Did you get pics taken?
    Summer bump. I will try to get some pics up in the next day or two.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum