Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

2016 Strikes Again......

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7350
    edited December 2016
    I dreamt of David Bowie last night. He was riddled with cancer in it and I tried to make conversation about insignificancies but had to tell him thanks for Ziggy... he was though, more interested in the bum of this other shadowy figure who was seemingly a naked male teen the colour of a cast member of TOWIE...

Sadly I can see that this is a 'substitute scenario' from just learning of the death of a female friend...

Christmas time death tends to cast a shitty Christmas vibe... So - Fcuk the halls with boughs of Holly....
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73027
    edited December 2016
    Another one to report, sadly.

My youngest daughter's gerbil Trixie died this evening. She was over three years old, which isn't bad for a gerbil, and had clearly been ill for a few days… but still upsetting. I had grown quite fond of her too.

RIP Snowy, Trixie and thoughts for anyone else who has lost a pet this year :(.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Sorry to hear OP and any other pet deaths that have ocurred - we have 4 dogs and 3 cats - gonna have to go thru it a lot over the years! On a cheerier note - our Collie had 8 puppies last night :)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom