SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Behringer PB1000 pedal board - brand new, with spare PSU and extra foam inserts

VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4957
edited January 2017 in FX £
Completely unused Behringer PB1000 pedal board with all original contents, leads and power supply. The PB1000 is just like the smaller Boss BCB60 except it can hold up to 12 standard compact pedals of any make (eg Boss, Behringer, Marshall etc). (Although stating the obvious, no guitar effect pedals are included - the box picture is illustrative only!) 

The case is very tough and the lid easily removes to expose the pedal-board - once you've set up your pedal-board with your favourite pedals, just remove the lid, plug in the power supply, your guitar lead and a lead to your amp, and you're ready to rock 'n roll! All the original Behringer leads to connect pedals together plus the 'daisy chain' to power all your pedals is all included, and these have never been used.

Also included, bought by me separately, are a spare power supply and two additional foam inserts so that you can shape these to fit any non-compact size pedal you might have without having to spoil the originals. 

I have the Boss BCB60 (identical except for colour & badging) and my intention was to build a bigger pedal board with the PB1000. However, since buying it I'm tending to now use various MFX units that I have and so it makes sense to sell this to someone who could make good use of it. 

Price: £80

In short this is a superb, rugged and very well designed piece of kit that is not only unused 'as new', but also with the mentioned extra's thrown in. A new PB1000 (without the spare PSU or extra foam inserts) typically sells for over £120 plus delivery not counting the extras, so grab yourself a bargain. 

In view of size and weight, cash on collection only from Southgate in North London.

Behringer powered pedal board PB1000 - mint unused with spare power supply  2 extra foam inserts

I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4957
    NY bump
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4957
    Bump