SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NO LONGER FOR SALE: MXR M195 'Noise Clamp' - Mint condition, unused

VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4957
edited January 2017 in FX £
I bought this pedal with the intention of building a bigger pedal board, but just never got round to it. Never been used, the pedal is in mint condition and comes with original box (a bit of sellotape caught on the box top but that's it!), manual, inserts, and even the original guarantee card with serial number. 

MXR make top quality professional pedals that are respected world-wide. MXR say: 

'Crank your stomp pedals to the extremes without the fear of any hiss or excess noise with the MXR Noise Clamp. By sensing your guitar's dry signal, The Noise Clamp reduces the noise level within the effect loop, coming down hard on even the noisiest signals. A single Trigger knob allows you to set the volume threshold at which the pedal is active, and a green LED shows whether the gate is on/off. This bad boy is capable of reducing Noise up to 26dB, maintaining riff definition at extreme gain levels.' 

These pedals will set you back £90 in stores/internet, so grab yourself a bargain.

MXR M195 Noise Clamp - Mint condition unused

I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4957
    NY Bump
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    Bump
    Price drop bump  :)
    edited January 2017
    Now withdrawn from sale - decided to keep it & use it! Was getting noise from single-coil guitars at home and at band practice - then I realised....I had an excellent MXR Noise Camp for goodness sake, plugged it in & it's brilliant!  D