SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS FT Steinberger ZT3 in Trans Blue

Hey Guys

Got a lovely shed machine here for you today

its my Steinberger ZT3.  These have so many great features.  You can change the tuning on the fly with a movement of the tree arm, its headless, plays amazingly well, and sounds amazing!

Key Features are:

• CybroSonic™ bolt-on neck
  • Patented Graphite U-channel with adjustable trussrod integrated with 3-piece Hard Maple
  • Phenolic fingerboard, 14" radius and 25.5" scale
  • Hard Maple Body Wings with Flame Maple Top
  • USA 90R neck and USA 91T bridge humbuckers
  • Master Volume with push pull series/parallel selector switch for the neck pickup
  • Master Tone with push pull series/parallel selector switch for the bridge pickup
  • PAF TransTrem-3 Tranposing Tremolo System
  • Fold-down leg rest
  • Uses Double Ball End Strings
  • Includes Premium Gigbag

Condition wise this thing is mint.  Not a mark that i can find at all, been very very well looked after

Price on this one is £800 but I’m open to trades, i like Gibson stuff, PRS CE’s, hit me with some offers if you fancy it

The guitar is based with me in Burnley but can be shipped anywhere for very little money

Thanks for checking out my listing

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments