SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD!!!.FS or FT Redplate RP50R Combo/ flight case

What's Hot
eastwoodeastwood Frets: 43
edited January 2017 in Amps £
Edit: price drop £1650 

Open to offers and amp trades for 1x12 or 2x12 combo or head and cab..cash either way..must be able to stay clean when pushed.. 

For sale Redplate RP50R combo in immaculate condition with custom lightweight polyfibre flight case. 
A recent acquisition that hasn't quite worked out for me so I need to move it on sharpish as something else I fancy has appeared..will post some pics asap: in the meantime looking for £1750 ovno collected from STOURBRIDGE West Midlands
Would much prefer a straight sale but I might be tempted to trade or part ex for something that can stay CLEAN when pushed... 

Here are a couple of nice reviews which says it all much better than I can..cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9708
    edited January 2017
    FFS... Just bought a RP50R head !

I so WANTED to buy this actual amp, but couldnt quite get the deal across the line. 

Now, the RP50 has TWO pre-amps; a tweed and a Blackface. You can select either via a footswitch, and then add ''mids", "boost" amd or "drive". Glorious options which can do away with any ODs... brilliant.

GLWTS
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KimKim Frets: 31
    What's the weight and dimensions?
  • eastwoodeastwood Frets: 43
    edited January 2017
    Kim said:
    What's the weight and dimensions?
    Weighs 21.5kg
    475 mm H
    475 mm W
    260 mm D

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1823
    edited January 2017
    Strange the images aren't working for me

EDIT: they are now
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4316
    edited January 2017
    eastwood said:
    For sale Redplate RP50R combo in immaculate condition with custom lightweight polycarbonate flight case. 
    A recent acquisition that hasn't quite worked out for me so I need to move it on sharpish as something else I fancy has appeared..will post some pics asap: in the meantime looking for £1750 firm collected from STOURBRIDGE West Midlands
    Would much prefer a straight sale but I might be tempted to trade or part ex for something that can stay CLEAN when pushed... 

Here are a couple of nice reviews which says it all much better than I can..cheers

Have a look at @leerocker ;; Dr Z EZG. Whilst its not clean ALL the way up its clean enough up to ear bleed volumes.

EDIT: I see that you already have.!!!! ;)

Oh and have you tried a 5751 in v2 or the RP?. You should, possibly in v1 too if you want it to stay cleaner.
  • Strange the images aren't working for me :(
    Just re-posted

• hywelg said:
    eastwood said:
    For sale Redplate RP50R combo in immaculate condition with custom lightweight polycarbonate flight case. 
    A recent acquisition that hasn't quite worked out for me so I need to move it on sharpish as something else I fancy has appeared..will post some pics asap: in the meantime looking for £1750 firm collected from STOURBRIDGE West Midlands

Have a look at @leerocker ;; Dr Z EZG. Whilst its not clean ALL the way up its clean enough up to ear bleed volumes.

EDIT: I see that you already have.!!!! ;)

Oh and have you tried a 5751 in v2 or the RP?. You should, possibly in v1 too if you want it to stay cleaner.
    Hi@ hywelg yes I've tried 5751 in v1 but left v2 cheers
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump
  • Up... 
  • TrudeTrude Frets: 916
    Just wondering - where did you get the lightweight flight case?
    Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
  • eastwoodeastwood Frets: 43
    edited January 2017
    Bump and final price drop £1650
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9708
    Been playing my RP50R tonight - honestly, the best amp Ive ever had. Sold my Lazy J after buying this...
    1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Been playing my RP50R tonight - honestly, the best amp Ive ever had. Sold my Lazy J after buying this...
    Yes thanks for the bump Waz..I'm gutted to be letting it go but my gigging needs requires something else altogether different.. last push on it now before I trade it in probably.. best mate 
  • PM'd
  • Sold and picked up by top man Neil cheers mate.@ennspek ;