SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Nevermind

colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 421
edited January 2017 in FX £
As the title says - with the purchase of a new amp the Flint has become an expensive box without use, and given it's desirability I'd rather it get put to use!

Having said that, I'm only interested in trades at this current moment - For a Caroline Meteore and Malekko Omicron Trem. A combination of both of these would probably get a straight swap; one or the other would need a cash adjustment.

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GulliverGulliver Frets: 863
    Long-shot - but would you be interested in a Neunaber Expanse and EXP combo?   All the reverb you could ever want - even some tasty shimmer.
  • Not a long shot at all - I've had an Expanse before and really liked it. I'm holding out for a Meteore for the Havoc switch really though. The Expanse and EXP combo is powerful though, I am tempted! I'll think on it @Gulliver ;