SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Delay - sorted

HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 351
edited January 2017 in FX £
Getting a new board together so now looking for good quality delay with tap tempo function. Cheers.
Been eying up a Dunlop  Echoplex 

Sorted (for now)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I've got a Digitech Hardwire DL8 which has some of the best models of Delay I've heard in a sub £100 box. Does have tap tempo but you have to hold the switch down to activate it. £70.
  • HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 351
    @colourofsound thanks, ideally I'd like a Tempo/Ex in function like the Boss. 
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 697
    edited January 2017
    Hi I have an analog voiced digital delay which badgerific made for me.
    Tap tempo button, 1/4 1/8 1/16 note divisions switch, tape style wobble modulation too.
    I'll find a pic for you.
    It's an old photo but basically it hasn't changed, the big purple one on the top row.

http://i.imgur.com/MNCryah.jpg

Image hosting is a Fckng Ballache.
  • EHX Stereo memory man ?

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

Thanks for all the offers, but I'm leaning towards the smaller size I think a DD7 may be in order.
  • the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1927
    Boss DM-2w of any interest?
    @the_jaffa Possibly, does the rate do tap tempo? How much are you after?
  • the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1927
    I don't think it does do tap tempo; it's just for an expression pedal I think. Could do £85 posted
  • HoraceB said:
    Thanks for all the offers, but I'm leaning towards the smaller size I think a DD7 may be in order.
    If you're looking at smaller delays then the Digitech Obscura is worth a shot. I've got one and really like having tap tempo available in such a small pedal. Best new deal I've seen is at Andertons - Obscura
  • HoraceB said:
    If you're looking at smaller delays then the Digitech Obscura is worth a shot. I've got one and really like having tap tempo available in such a small pedal. Best new deal I've seen is at Andertons - Obscura