Guitar refinishing , how much?

mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 215
So I'm pondering getting my Patrick Eggle Vienna refinished ... this after the realisation that it's going nowhere .. currently finished in cherry sunburst which I just don't dig these days ..

so so any ideas of the cost? And any recommendations in the midlands? Can I do it myself? Was thinking about natural binding too .. possibly nitro ? ... 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2392
    Standard answer from me... get in touch with Rich ( @lamf68 ) - very reasonable, amazing quality!
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    PVO_Dave said:
    Standard answer from me... get in touch with Rich ( @lamf68 ) - very reasonable, amazing quality!
    Yep me too, the man is a genius

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1820
    I life the look of the Raygun Relics refins but I've no idea of the cost - although would be interested to find out if anyone else here knows?
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2392
    BigMonka said:
    I life the look of the Raygun Relics refins but I've no idea of the cost - although would be interested to find out if anyone else here knows?
    I've only had a full guitar from him, but it was very reasonable with decent parts - well worth getting in touch if you want one of his relic finishes :)