SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anyone fancy something a little different

What's Hot
GhostdriverGhostdriver Frets: 4
edited January 2017 in Guitars £

FOR SALE

Italia Modena – gold sparkle and white pearled finish…beautiful condition

3 x humbucking pickups, five way selector switch, Wilkinson bridge and tremolo, adjustable saddles, rosewood neck, white pearled pick guard/scratchplate. Jazzmaster kinda offset body style

I have owned for around eight years and it has only been gigged a couple of times, I have a large collection that I am trying to thin out and this deserves a new home and to be played.

Asking around £400, these are £500 plus new and are getting rarer.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2043

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Lez325Lez325 Frets: 88
    They never do lol 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ok ok, yeah, sorry for rule infringement, i don't have a photo hosting site i am afraid and as they don't let you host on here this is all i could do......let a moderator remove it if it bothers you guys that much.....yawn !
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 29106
    You can use the images you've got at the other site.

"[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8842
    ok ok, yeah, sorry for rule infringement .....let a moderator remove it if it bothers you guys that much.....yawn !
    How to make friends and influence people!

Moderators are not here to do your work for you. Like most people we also get pissed off by this type of contemptuous behaviour. So let's start again shall we? 

I've deleted the contents of your first post so that you can do it properly this time.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom