What's in the post?

What's Hot

Comments

• randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited August 2013

mike_l said:
    A severed finger - ransom note is addressed to someone else though so looks like they got the wrong address.  I'll probably just bin it or give it to the dog.

You're lucky, I got a horses head, addressed to me.

Has someone from the Cambridge Cartel done something they shouldn't have???? (It was probably me if yes...)

The most annoying thing is getting a horse's head delivered when you are out, then you gotta wait 48 hours to collect it from a hot sorting office.

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3009
    Err, a black relic'ed Musikraft Strat body loaded with similarly aged Callaham Trem, neck plate, jack plate & pickguard that I bought from Casper H in the dying moments of the old forum. A pink AMT mini Wah from Travisthedog. Err and when I pay for it a LH 67 RI Strat neck & body from Frankus to build into a guitar for my lefty daughter who's wanting to learn.
    Oh yeah, and weirdly a replica hand grenade that my deviant genius mate has knocked out on his 3d printer.,,
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

The most annoying thing is getting a horse's head delivered when you are out, then you gotta wait 48 hours to collect it from a hot sorting office.

I was in all day, and got a card through the door too...........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• JadedJaded Frets: 127
    A cheap little volume pedal! Should be here pretty soon. Been thinking about getting one for ages to try controlling the gain of a fuzz face.  
  • spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    octatonic said:
    A full review of this is necessary.
    I've been thinking of getting one.

Coming soon. Started patching up yesterday.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33850
    Nice one.
    Pics of the completed rig too- I'd love to know what pedalboard you are using.
    I always find pedal switching systems are too big for the stages I play.
    Racked pedals are a PITA too- especially when you need some of the floor- whammy, wah etc.
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Nothing interesting. The post always make me feel like a large duck. Whichever direction I look in all I can see is an enormous bill.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4293
    On its way, one of those little favourite switch things, to use with a Strymon Brigadier. The price of the Strymon stuff, they should really throw these in for free. I like a bit of subtle delay on all the time, but should be fun to easily flick to some crazy stuff with this.
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    I've got a Mojo Hand Fx Rook Royale and a Emma Electronics ReezaFratzitz winging their way to me at the end of the week. Should hopefully keep my dirt needs happy for a while!
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28775
    An Arduino Nano.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    1n100 for a 1590a Orange Squeezer.
    2n7000 and TL082 for a 1590a OCD.
    9mm pots for a 1590a Tremulus Lune.

A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • RoasterRoaster Frets: 18
    Some Hoover bags so I can vac out my filthy pedal board!
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4305
    Plexi cab shield parts now ordered. The CLearsonic hinge material arrived from Studiospares, checked it works with 6mm rather than ¼" so now have ordered 4 off 750mm x 250mm 6mm acrylic sheet. Cost £49 incl postage etc. Now got to get the router table out and round the edges and machine the v-slot for the locating spigot.

Need to design some feet, thinking acoustic foam might work.

Probably not this weekend tho'
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4293
    Now have a Kanji Eternity on the way as well. Always been keen to try one. Anyone any experiences??

A Zoom G3, from @photek. well not in the post, but on it's way.

I've not really dabbled with multi-F/X before so it's a new experience

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• RoasterRoaster Frets: 18
    2 led clip on gooseneck lights, one for over our new Mackie iPad controlled DL1608 mixer and one to light up the controls of my Blackstar series one 45 combo. Cos I'm a blind magoo type in the dark! Only a tenner from amazon via chase direct
  • photekphotek Frets: 1469
    @mike_l you will love it dude, so simple to use but enough stuff to keep you amused for ages. If I didn't need midi switching I would keep it.

I really just fancy something I can use without having to set-up the main board, and something a little more than a couple of stand-alone pedals.

I would have suggested the Moen, as I have on my main board, but it isn't midi, so isn't what you need.