SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD. Pedals FS / Price Drop

ftumchftumch Frets: 697
edited January 2017 in FX £
ALL SOLD NOW.

FYI I have these all on ebay as well.

Rockbox Brown Sugar pedal.
Fantastic heavy duty pedal, top quality as you would expect from the people who made the boiling point. 
It's in excellent condition and comes boxed. 
Great miab type pedal, very amplike and sounds good with the gain right down low too. 
I've just bought a Carl martin plexitone for the extra features it has so don't really need this now. 
Velcro on bottom, with box.

£55 posted

http://i.imgur.com/iD3CDLB.jpg

MXR Custom Badass Modified Overdrive. 
Excellent condition, comes boxed with no problems or issues. 
Really versatile od pedal.
Has velcro on the bottom, with box.

£55 posted

http://i.imgur.com/zrVID9d.jpg

For sale here is my trusty delay that I had badgerific make for me.
It's an analogue voiced digital delay. 
I've had it a few years and have never had any problems with it. Cosmetically it's seen better days tbh, you can see in the photos the paintwork is chipped a little, the pics are demonstrative of the overall cosmetic condition, on a board it's not really noticeable and performs perfectly well with no issues. 
So to the features: 
The left hand footswitch is on/off 
The right hand footswitch is tap tempo and the led blinks in time to the repeats so you have a visual cue of the current set time. 
The top left knobs is repeat level 
The bottom left knob is number of repeats 
The two right hand knobs control the depth and speed of the modulation. 
The inbuilt modulation is a tape style wobble modulation, the modulation is easily turned off by turning these to zero. 
I don't use the switches as mostly I set and forget, if I recall correctly one switch controls the speed of the modulation.
the other two switches are delay subdivisions.
Works off a standard boss style power connector. 
Also has velcro on the bottom. 
Is called a coolvibe for some reason (no idea) but it's a chorus. 
Built like a tank, extremely solid quite heavy I expect it will outlive me. 
Has the usual chorus controls of 
Level 
Eq 
Rate 
Depth 
Works off a standard boss supply, or a 9v battery and has velcro on the bottom. 
This was a budget buy tbh but I've had it on my board for a couple of years cos it actually sounds really good. I only use chorus on the odd song and this is a nice lush warm sounding chorus. 
I'm having a rejig and have replaced this with a flange so don't really need it anymore. 
Bit of a no brainer at this price IMHO. 
Has a small scratch on the side, works perfectly no issues. Has velcro on the bottom. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ftumchftumch Frets: 697
    edited January 2017
    The usual response to my involvement here then.
    Knocked some money off these as I've already got a replacement lined up, so they need to go.
  • PM'd :)
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 697
    Replied @justallama