Vox Soundbox

LevLev Frets: 228
edited January 2014 in Amps
And next to take on the Yamaha THR comes Vox with it's stereo mp3 speaker/guitar amp thingy - looks like my daughters toy karaoke machine.

At least it supports bass, a trick missed by blackstar and line6.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ecc83ecc83 Frets: 1670
    Lev said:
    And next to take on the Yamaha THR comes Vox with it's stereo mp3 speaker/guitar amp thingy - looks like my daughters toy karaoke machine.

At least it supports bass, a trick missed by blackstar and line6.

That box is more a recording/PA/ All things to all men attempt whereas the ID amps are guitar amps first by a long way with usb recording capability. There is however no technical reason why you cannot shove a bass git' or a keyboard thru an ID260! Be a bit wary of the levels for the speaker's sake but the same would apply to the Vox.

Dave.

• menamestommenamestom Frets: 4748

Bit stingy with the E note only tuner.  Still, competition in this area might bring the THR's down a little, but I would imagine this is a lot cheaper more like the price of the cube lite.

I like that they have a vocal input and it's mic stand mountable, but no line out which is a pity becuase it could have been a handy monitor for acoustic settings.

Half interested in things like this as I need something that has an acoustic input for my silent guitar.