SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Wizard Tweedtones calibrated set for Strat

DodgeDodge Frets: 1492
edited January 2017 in Parts £
Having a clear out - I'm a bit torn about selling these, but looking to fund some new Mojotrons.

Pics to follow (the Tweedtones are actually still in my Strat but I'll have them out by the weekend).  All are mint and boxed.

Tonerider Alnico 2 covered humbuckers - these REALLY are excellent and easily comparable to USA SD quality (in tone and build quality).  £50 PPG (New price £70) Sold pending the usual.

Wizard Tweedtones - made for me by Andy back when he was still trading (i.e. before Hot Rod pickups took up the mantle).  These are my favourite 'normal' Strat pickups, they have great tone with a touch of extra power without sounding hard like most other overwound Strat pickups.  I'm going back to lipsticks in the guitar in question, and my old PRS EG4 does my 'normal' Strat sounds so these are going spare.  Comes with black and white pickups covers.  £75 PPG (New price £150)

Edit - think I'll keep the Tweedtones, they're my favourite Strat pickups and will cost me £150 to replace them if I get another Strat.

Add £5 for 1st class recorded postage.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DanDan Frets: 453
    edited January 2017
    PM'd re toneriders (The "Ill take them" PM)
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1492
    Back at you.
    Toneriders sold.  Cheers @Dan ;
    Trades added.
    Tweedtones now out of the Strat.  As you can see, they come with your choice of white or black covers, plenty of wire length for a Strat installation.