SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Diago Showman

Any out there?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• If I may offer some advice - there are better alternatives to the Diago boards. I'd consider pedaltrains (the metro series if you need a flat board).

i had showman for a while and they are clunky and heavy before you put pedals in!
  • mattdavismattdavis Frets: 856
    Quite like my Gigman.. hardcase and pedalboard in one. 
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2189
    edited January 2017
    This thread is relevant to my interests as I've out grown my board. The PedalTrain Classic 2 fit the bill for me but Holy Cow look at the cost, £150 for some welded steel in a box? I think I'll make my own out of off cuts of extruded ally from work.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• Yeah I have has both cases & boards in the past. The pedaltrain weights more as a case & board that the Diago.
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    I have one gathering dust under the bed. A tourman as well. Drop us a pm with thoughts on price and I'll dig it out and check condition.