SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Truetone Jekyll&Hyde V3 OD+Distortion pedal *trade options!*

bad_alicebad_alice Frets: 271
edited January 2017 in FX £
This is a belter of a gain pedal.
It's a 2-pedals-in-one job offering a fantastic tube Screamer type OD on the left and some high gain ROAR on the right. The A/B switch allows you to switch between Marshall or Mesa type gain plus the addition of a "clean mix" knob means you can mix in your clean tone to the OD  for some lovely transparent tones.
This pedal was originally made by Visual Sound but some branding shenanigans apparently happened and they relaunched as Truetone.
They took this opportunity to make some terrific (and sensible IMO) alterations to the J&H, namely some badass improvements to the OD side but the following cool stuff too:
1. You can switch the order of the two sides so Dist->OD or OD->Dist or run them as two separate pedals entirely.
2. A internal switch offers a noise gate on the Distortion side
3. An internal switch that buffers or gives a true bypass option.
Here's the wee fella from Guitar World to give you some tones:

I fecking love this pedal but as Santa brought me my dream BE-OD bundle of gain it's sitting about doing nothing and it's too good not to be enjoyed by someone.
It comes boxed with the velvet bag and (excellent) instructions included and it's in excellent nick too.
£110 ono posted UK Mainland (Assumes PPG)
*Trades: a Line6 M5 (plus some cash my way) would be ideal. Or maybe something that offers an excellent variety of modulated sounds e.g. TC Electronics Dreamscape. I'm also on the look out for a Pedaltrain Metro 24 or a Pedaltrain 2 both with soft cases (plus cash my way)*

Sorry for the pedalboard pic but it's currently being given an PSU input socket - works fine but felt a bit loose - upgrade at Fretronics to make sure it's in top nick for its new owner.

Easily distracted and...oooh, look! A guitar!"
My Trading Feedback can be found here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62765/bad-alice/p1
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments