SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Lazy J20 amplifier

What's Hot
JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 398
edited January 2017 in Amps £
Arrived from Jesse after a six month wait (you know the drill) for Christmas 2016 so 12 months old.  Very light home use only and immaculate condition, includes soft slip cover, VAC and extra modules of reverb and tremolo with dual footswitch and alnico blue speaker.  (Custom flight case available - see separate advert).  Amazing amp...ARRGGHH, but thinking of heading to the dark world of digital!!  Taking cover as I type!  I have traded loads on here for a few years.  This amp is stunning!
£2000 with PayPal gift but cash is fine too.  Collection much preferred from Near to Chester 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GassageGassage Frets: 31148
    FFS! Want so much. Can't afford. Move on.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3962
    Crikey, this has been on here five minutes and hasn't been snapped up yet. I would love it too, but timing and location isn't quite right. :(
  • JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 398
    Yep...GAS is cruel but....thanks guys, can't have em all!
  • AxealAxeal Frets: 18
    I'l take the amp and the flight case, cheers.
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1823
    Shocker. I thought this was a keeper for you. GLWTS
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • I would be interested in both Amp and Flightcase should other sale not proceed, Cheers
  • garfygarfy Frets: 144
    Awesome! :)
    Wow that has got to be the quickest time I have ever seen a J20 go on here :)
    He is keen.....can't believe I have sold it...but was struggling each weekend without it ---- it's always at work because home isn't big enough for Lazy J space...Kemper or Helix heading....I think I will have to travel 200 miles to test them.
    Jon
    JonHosker said:
    He is keen.....can't believe I have sold it...but was struggling each weekend without it ---- it's always at work because home isn't big enough for Lazy J space...Kemper or Helix heading....I think I will have to travel 200 miles to test them.
    Jon
    I hope you've made the right choice @JonHosker ;)
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9714
    ;
    Congrats on the sale mate - I know the feeling as my LJ went last week :(

Anyway, you owe it to yourself to try a FX8 or AX8 imho.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks .... lots to consider...but realizing that digital gear will age quicker and depreciate too!