Sterling by MusicMan St Vincent

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• BowksBowks Frets: 436
    mart said:
    Bowks said:
    It's a badly researched article too. The signature guitar was debuted in August 2015, not early January 2017. 
    I think that's one of the other things that wound me up about it. It's not badly researched - it's a puff from EBMM trying to push the new version. If they said it was an eighteen month old guitar then they couldn't persuade a newspaper to print it, so they pretend it's new. There's just so much dishonesty in there. 
    EBMM have released new finishes at NAMM 2017, which were previewed before Christmas. I think the issue here lies with Cate Le Bon, not EBMM.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • olafgartenolafgarten Frets: 1648
    WezV said:
    Loobs said:
    I think if this wasn't the signature guitar of a cool artist, everyone would laugh at it. 
    Like the Albert Lee MM's?  ;)

tbh I think both are cool designs regardless of the artist involved.  Although Alberts look less cool on him than they do in isolation.

I quite like the Albert Lee, my favourite MM Guitar would be the Stingray, but it just looks a bit empty behind the bridge. They should make one with a JM Trem. Other than that I like the Axis SS. 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7714
    edited January 2017
    Best MM guitar

I played one nearly a year ago at the Birmingham guitar show - I still think about it! Brilliant neck on it
    Red ones are better. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3853
    Ugh. Most of their designs are awful, IMO. 
  • I played one recently and loved it (it fit nicely,  I'm a short arse) and I'd happily have one. 
    I also love the Albert Lee.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23583
    I really like a lot of their designs but I do so wish they offered a choice of neck profiles.
  • As my opinion about this guitar carries no weight at all and, let's be honest, is entirely irrelevant to anyone else, I shall not be divulging it here.

Bah! Take that internet. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom