Flightcase recommendations?...

GadgetGadget Frets: 902
I've just picked-up a new combo and I'm toying with getting a hard flightcase for it. Anybody here got any experience of good / bad choices / recommendations in this regard?

So far, I'm liking the look of this... http://www.castlecases.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=183_27_210&product_id=1590

I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jaysmithjaysmith Frets: 27
    edited January 2017
    Adrenaline Flightcases are very good
  • jpfampsjpfamps Frets: 2739
    I've had very good service from Castle Cases.
  • Yup - cant say enough good things about Castle I've got road cases from them for a 10U shock rack and a live in amp head with 4 U rack - both were really well made and pretty reasonable cost wise!
  • Looking around the studio store room I can see eight amp cases from Castle Cases, and I've had at least another five over the years. No problems with any of them, and great service.
  • TrudeTrude Frets: 916
    Does anyone know where I could get a lightweight flight case made? The standard type are a bit overbuilt for what I need. 
    Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73054
    Flightcase Warehouse ones aren't too heavy, and I've always had good service from them - although not recently.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• GadgetGadget Frets: 902
    Good to hear Castle are well thought of and I will take a look at those Adrenaline ones. Ta
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........