SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Quality Pedal Clearout, ALL SOLD!

What's Hot
preston61preston61 Frets: 690
edited February 2014 in FX £
So I've spent my paternity leave buying pedals I've wanted to try and have finally got to the point where I need to start selling them to pay off the credit card.

Needless to say they are all in excellent condition.

Prices include recorded delivery and assume paypal gift. photos to follow.

Ethos overdrive. £SOLD - comes in its original box with manual and has a battery in it.
Analogman sunface UK/TI. £SOLD - has the turn off pedal by turning the fuzz all the way to save on batteries and the sundial. comes in its original bag with bits a pieces, no box.
Hermida Audio Zendrive. £SOLD - this is an original made by alf, not one of the lovepedal ones. Not looking to make a profit here, I paid this amount for it before the lovepedal news came out and am just looking to recoup as much of my money as possible.
Providence chrono delay. £SOLD - has the original box and charger with it.
Wampler ego compressor. £SOLD - one of the best compressors on the market however I don't use compression much and so this thing has too many knobs for me.
Mooer Eleclady. £SOLD - this is brand new minus a 5 minute trial.
Keeley true bypass mod ts808. £SOLD. Boxed and with the adapter.
Pedaltrain 2 with PT3 soft bag AND!! a voodoo labs PP2+ £SOLD. I bought a PT3 to fit in my PT2 hard case and so I am now shifting on my PT2 with the PT3 bag. I also thought at one point that I would need more than one power supply so I bought another voodoo labs PP2+. Would consider splitting them, but for postage costs I would prefer to keep them together. Have had the PT2 from new and its already got the brackets fixed for the power supply. Will include some velcro to go under your pedals as well. The PP2 comes in its original box with all the leads.

I'm not after trades, but I'll listen to them if you don't have cash as I am always happy to make someone else happy and sell on another pedal. Send me a message if you have any offers.

Let the selling begin
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments