SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Amptweaker Fat Metal / Tight Metal Pro

DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
Before I decide to go for broke and buy a Fat Metal brand new once again...anybody got one they want to get rid of? Or the TMP?

Should never have sold either of these bastards originally!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12882
    I've got a juansolo clone of the tight metal pro. Might be worth a pm to him to see if he'll build you one? 
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
    Do they have all the effects loops (including Side Trak) like the originals? I'd still prefer the originals tbh as they're just pure indestructible brick shithouses (I'm sure Mr Solo would do an awesome job regardless!)
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12882
    Mine doesn't but he might build the loops in for you? The enclosures are very different admittedly, beautifully finished though with great graphics. Does sound like you really want an original tbh. 
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
    Yeah - and really I'm predominantly hunting down the Fat Metal - but if there is a TMP going second hand (they often go cheaper than a brand new FM!) then I'll be willing to part cash.