Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Andertons service...

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Richardj said:
    Just as a little counter, I called them with a query over what I think is an overly noisy new digital delay pedal on Saturday.  They were of course busy but promised that someone would call me back.

It's now Tuesday morning...........  I gave them a day or so but to say you will definitely call then don't isn't great.
    Sure it's not your noisy modern strat groaning under the weight of its better wood ?  ;)
    I LoL'd this because I'm not sure what the point of the comment was......
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • only had good experiences with andertons. bought maybe 15 things from them (always online) and have always get great service and quick delivery times..
    might well be a rain god...or at least a smir semideus
    trading feedback thread
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Richardj said:
    Just as a little counter, I called them with a query over what I think is an overly noisy new digital delay pedal on Saturday.  They were of course busy but promised that someone would call me back.

It's now Tuesday morning...........  I gave them a day or so but to say you will definitely call then don't isn't great.
    Just to follow this up, called them yesterday and without any hesitation offered to refund, replace with another the same or change it for a different one.  I've gone for a different one which involved spending a bit more, but was able to use the loyalty points from the one I'm returning to lower the price.  Could be worse then..........
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6886
    Richardj said:
    Richardj said:

Just to follow this up, called them yesterday and without any hesitation offered to refund, replace with another the same or change it for a different one.  I've gone for a different one which involved spending a bit more, but was able to use the loyalty points from the one I'm returning to lower the price.  Could be worse then..........
    Thats atleast a good end result! Glad to hear that. Shame they didnt call back in the first instance though!
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Yeah, but they make some videos that some people don't like. That's the important thing. ;-)
    It does strike me as odd that the joyless among us would see people making videos for free as a negative. I've found them a good shop, second only to GuitarGuitar and that's saying alot as GG are honestly the best vendor in the country IMO.

My personal experience from Birmingham's Guitar Guitar is they do the hard sell pretty strong. Thrice I have been in there with a sales person breathing down my neck. It has kept me away from the store (for my own good). I find Coda Music a much more relaxing shopping experience, but sadly I am far away from them now that I'm up in the Midlands.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Mooster said:
    Yeah, but they make some videos that some people don't like. That's the important thing. ;-)
    It does strike me as odd that the joyless among us would see people making videos for free as a negative. I've found them a good shop, second only to GuitarGuitar and that's saying alot as GG are honestly the best vendor in the country IMO.

My personal experience from Birmingham's Guitar Guitar is they do the hard sell pretty strong. Thrice I have been in there with a sales person breathing down my neck. It has kept me away from the store (for my own good). I find Coda Music a much more relaxing shopping experience, but sadly I am far away from them now that I'm up in the Midlands.
    That's interesting.  I use Guitar Guitar in Birmingham quite a bit (bought at least 4 guitars there in the past couple of years) and I've had the opposite experience.  They just let me get on with it generally and pop back now and then to see how I'm getting on.
  • Went to Andertons last night (half hour before closing) mainly just to browse; ended up buying a second-hand Korg Pitchblack for a bargain £20. Service was pleasant (though I didn't particularly test it) but overheard a salesperson give some friendly, solid advice to a kid who was looking to trade something in, which was nice.
  • rossirossi Frets: 1713
    Yeah, but they make some videos that some people don't like. That's the important thing. ;-)
    You dont have to watch them .Its not compulsory ....only twats watch videos they dont like so how do they  know ?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1332
    Never had any issues with them until very recently when I used their 'price match' facility regarding a kemper and no one bothered to answer my query despite my three attempts. Pretty useless. Needles to say someone else got my money.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6843
    tFB Trader
    That's great to hear OP. They often come in for an, IMO, unfair bashing here. 

It's reasons like this that Andertons & Coda are still going strong in this internet age.

GuitarGuitar take note....
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)