SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb fulltone gt500

What's Hot
AdolfhipsterAdolfhipster Frets: 172
edited January 2014 in FX £
Anyone got one? For sale?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24880
    Might want to put this in the classifieds...

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• Done.... Cheers.
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • How about a Carl Martin Plexitone, does basically the same job? 2 channels of drive + boost for solos.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250

This guy has one for sale, it was on Gumtree, but it's disappeared, but he emailed me on 1 feb to say it was still for sale (Can't remember how much think it was around £80) worth a try

b.10u5w24ibyjaf@mail.gumtree.com

Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.