Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Devastating News

What's Hot

Comments

• VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1042
    Thoughts are with you and your respective families Thomas. Best wishes and hugs, Ben x
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3327
    Oh man, so so sorry to read this. Thinking of you all as a family at this tough time.
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9772
    Really sorry to hear this. What you did was exceptional. Take it easy on yourself now.
  • CabicularCabicular Frets: 2214
    Checked my email and the big flurry of messages could mean only one thing.....
    Sorry for your loss
    You both did amazing
    You both deserve a rest 
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12457
    So so sad. RIP Sheena x Thomas you are 10 times the man I could ever be, time to look after yourself now mate x
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • Rest in peace, Sheena.

Tom, when things seem difficult from this day on, remind yourself what a man you've become and how tough you are,  Stay awesome and remember to look after yourself.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17870
    tFB Trader
    So sorry for your loss Tom.

You are an inspiration.
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    Rest in peace, Sheena.

So sorry to hear it, Thomas. Many a lesser man would have been buried by stress and self-pity in these circumstances, and the fact that you kept together through it all, even when you felt like cracking under the pressure, speaks volumes. I know that as far as you're concerned, you were just doing what you had to do given the situation - but to the people here who were following events, you were, and are, pretty much Superman.

Look after yourself - you know any of us are here for you, should you want to talk. About anything.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • BlackjackBlackjack Frets: 250
    Dearest Tommy, I do not have the right words right now to express how sad I am for you. You have been just the most amazing partner and more recently husband to Sheena.  Nobody could have given or done more than you have. She has passed away totally enveloped in your love. 

I hope that in time time to come you can read the comments that Fretboarders have left here for you and that you too can feel loved and know that we are all right here for you. Tears are being shed up and down the land tonight. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12506
    I don't know what to say that everyone hasn't already said. I'm gutted for you Thomas. My deepest condolences. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    Tom,  
    I have no words. My deepest condolences. I have nothing but my thoughts and I hope they are enough.  

Johnny. 
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2210
    Sorry to hear your news, my heartfelt sympathies.
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6825
    Be strong Thomas, I know you will, you're one of the true heroes. My deepest and heartfelt compassion to you in these tough times. You've shown amazing and powerful Love and are a true example to us all. Thanks again for sharing this journey and sending you Love and hugs. 
  • Sincerest condolences Tom. Very sad news, even if it was expected at some point.

You're an amazing man. Never forget it.
  • Like everyone else on here who is aware of this, I'm genuinely feeling for you and everyone who loved Sheena. I lost my Mum to Cancer last year and every time I saw this thread go to the top, I was hoping it wasn't "that".

You've had the strength of 10 men going through caring for Sheena, and sharing all this with the forum. I can't say anymore than to be there for everyone, celebrate her memory and know that you'll always have plenty of support on here.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6886
    Im terrible at writing things like this, but I wanna give it a shot for ya. Really I just wanna give you a massive hug.

I remember when this thread began. I had come out of the doctors feeling pissy and sorry for myself over nothing in comparison to what I read in your first post. 

Instantly I kicked myself up the ass for it. 

Every appointment since I always remember all of this, you and Sheena. 

Like many others, I’ve been following the thread and always hoping for a different outcome, yet totally unsure what to write man. 

I still think daily of my best friend, Rich, who passed away at 26 after battling a disease for several years. This was 4 years ago. 
    Today, I can still feel him, in things I do, or say, and its healing and makes me smile now rather than cry. 
    I guess I can relate to certain aspects of what you are going through. I’m sending you strength and peace man. 

I’m sorry all of this happened to you and to Sheena, and to all of your respective relations. I hope you remain as strong as you have been dude. 

I genuinely believe Sheena is looking down at you right now, in perfect peace and health, still admiring you. 

We all love you both Tom. 

The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • So very sorry to hear the news. You've been in my thoughts all day today. 

You did all you could and more than most would be capable of - a real inspiration. 

Rest In Peace, Sheena. 

I'm sure it goes without saying but reach out to the mountains of support you have on here if needed.
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    Tom - deepest, deepest condolences. You've been amazing mate. I am in awe. Thoughts are with you all.
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    I’m so sorry Tom. I wish I had something more profound and helpful to say. Take it easy, you’re in my thoughts.
  • vizviz Frets: 10771
    Dear Thomas, so sorry to hear your horrible news. May Sheena rest in peace and may you continue to have the strength and courage that you have shown this year. Best wishes, Viz. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.