SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Pickups FS - Fender Lace Sensor and SD JB jr neck position

RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
edited April 2017 in Parts £
Have just changed the pickups in my boosted Strat and an impending set of Oil City Masterwounds means that I'm not going to need these pickups.

Fender Lace Sensors - two later model Gold with the indented logo, a little wear and aging but work just fine and an earlier Silver with the flat top, again a little wear and aging but working fine.  Looking for @£35 each for them, there could be a deal to be done for all three.  Golds now sold.

Oil City HSS set comprising neck and middle Triple Blues (middle is RWRP) and a 52mm spaced Nightfighter. Nightfighter is double cream bobbins and Triple Blues have matching cream covers. Brilliantly balanced and of course sound fantastic, if I didn't have the new ones coming..........  Looking @£85 for the set. Sold.

Newly added - Seymour Duncan JB jr single coil sized 'bucker, neck position in black, @20cm of wire and will include an extra piece if that isn't enough. Looking for £35 posted.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments