SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Martin HD-28

What's Hot
A friend of mine is on the lookout for a Martin HD-28, Does anybody have one they're looking to sell?

Would be good if it had electrics.

Thanks
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pm sent
  • pjfpjf Frets: 331
    edited February 2017
    Hi pal, still looking? It has no electrics but I have a HD-28V custom I may be willing to part with.

It's a stunning guitar - all the power, volume (NOT a quiet guitar!) and strong bass of the HD-28V, but without the V-profile neck. Some other nice touches too - hand-signed C.F. Martin label, beautiful Delmar pickguard etc. Only reason I'm thinking of letting it go is that I've largely moved away from flatpicking.

I'm on my phone but hopefully you can see pics and spec sheet here: http://imgur.com/a/YOXnX

More photos available on request, just PM me to discuss further smile these are over £3k new

edit - oh and it's in immaculate condition
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Yep, still looking!

Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • How about a D-41 with a fitted LR Baggs Lyric pickup and pre-amp??? 

constructed 2012 sounds amazing, sound good through an amp as the Baggs pickup is a microphone.

pm me if your interested