SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson ES335 style mono harness FOR SALE

shugzshugz Frets: 775
edited February 2017 in Parts £
Hi,

I have this ES 335 style mono harness available.

I don't make these commercially any more, I used to run Shugzloomz a few years back but gave that up as the band I was playing for signed a deal and time was at a premium. Anyhoo, occasionally I still get asked to make a harness and here's a nice ES one. The customer didn't end up seeing this through hence it being offered here.

A great upgrade for any Gibson, new or vintage plus Import ES as well (albeit on imports you may need additional woodworking required to accommodate the larger diameter US/ imperial sized hardware).

All the good stuff, spec:

CTS TVT 500ks
60s old Ex-military PIO Sprague Hyrels (tested bang on at 0.022uf) Switchcraft EL 3-way switch and 1/4" mono jack
50s braid throughout
50s wired as well. 

Pic:

Gibson ES335 mono harness - Hugh Frizell https://imgur.com/a/x2wwl

Have made a good few harnesses for the folks on here and the Musicradar days so have testimonies and general all round good vibes available if you need anything like that if not sure.

Price is £70 ono and supplied with diagram and full support/ backup. Thanks for looking and just contact here or:

shooyboy at gmail dot com

Cheers
Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• shugzshugz Frets: 775
    Still available.

Cheers
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom