2»

Comments

• DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5737
    Buy it.
    Then sell it on here.
    Oh, and livers grow back. Just sayin'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2527
    Great guitars, have owned TA's off and mostly on since 1990....just don't pay too much for one because their resale value is truly appalling. Expect to get £1200 for a regular classic. I've bought them in the past for as little as £950. Lord knows who bought those dreadfully dated white blonde with gold hardware examples from WG for £3490 recently.....tacky. Like those 1990's Lexus with gold badges.....ffs. 
  • gordijigordiji Frets: 815
    gordiji said:
    I looked at, not tried a few and was a bit put off on the classic series to see just 2 screws holding the neck on. Fender got roasted for reducing to 3 in the 70's so can anyone explain this. Is the neck glued as well ?

https://www.andersonguitarworks.com/wedge/
    Thanks.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16678
    gordiji said:
    I looked at, not tried a few and was a bit put off on the classic series to see just 2 screws holding the neck on. Fender got roasted for reducing to 3 in the 70's so can anyone explain this. Is the neck glued as well ?
    That is the best system they have had ...............They are great guitars and secondhand immense bargains
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6464
    edited March 2017
    This despite a lot of GAS is still my fave electric

Hollow Body Droptop - super light, great pickups, easy neck - heaven !
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • I have a Tom Anderson Angel Drop Top and can thoroughly recommend them! Great guitars and make you feel like the pro you wish you were!
    | davisamplification.com | furyofficial.com | My favourite guitar is my American Standard HH Telecaster in whitish |