I just noticed that nowadays mikes are using balanced cables..

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I remember the old HH pa amps back in 70's. 5 channels of VOl Treble and Bass and a switch to turn reverb on or off plus a master section of Reverb Presence and Volume. 
    100w pa with 100w valve amps, and drummers were never Mic'd up then either. Looking back we must have sounded awful. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73026
    I remember the old HH pa amps back in 70's. 5 channels of VOl Treble and Bass and a switch to turn reverb on or off plus a master section of Reverb Presence and Volume.
    These actually make quite decent clean guitar amps for backup or for someone who wants to get all their sound from pedals or a multi-FX anyway. A good full, thick clean tone with reverb, bomb-proof reliability and you can pick one up in working order for £100 or less… and the panel lights up turquoise! Which makes them better than the equivalent Carlsbro/Laney etc ones :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom