SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Gibson Les Paul Gold Covered Humbucker Set

FellixFellix Frets: 27
Hi I am trying to buy some gold covered pups for my Gibson LP Classic Custom, as it came with nickel covered classic 57's.

I would ideally like to get the normal 490/498 combination seen on most of the LP Standards etc. I would also be happy with the burstbuckers or any good quality aftermarket humbuckers, the only thing is they must come with gold covers.

I am open to doing deal for the classic 57's I have in my guitar, but I would need to have the replacement pickups to install before I remove them, as my LP Custom is my main guitar.

I will pay for the parts and will cover any postage expense to get the parts to me. 

UK sellers only please.

Cheers,

Felix
2014 Fender Strat Plus Replica in Lake Placid Blue /1996 Fender 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Strat in Candy Apple Red /1993 Fender American Stratocaster Plus Deluxe in Blue Burst /Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555x 100w head with Victory Silverback Vintage 30 Loaded 4 x 12 Official Boss Pedal Addict - TU-3 , OD-1, DD-2 , DC-3, PS-1, RB-5, DS-1
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom