SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Killer Strat Pickups! Fat, Creamy, Vintagey... Something like Rocketfire Total 60s?

Looking for a good set of boutique pickups for my CS Relic Strat. Still kicking myself for selling a Strat that had Rocketfire Total 60s in it. Should have kept the pups! Anyone got anything similar for sale?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3086
    I have a Bare Knuckle Veneer Slab 63 Bridge pickup going spare - any use?

https://bareknucklepickups.co.uk/main/pickups.php?cat=strats&sub=vintage&pickup=patpend2&series=patpend
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3922
    I've got some Rocketfires. Great pups, but they aren't going anywhere I'm afraid. Sorry! Good luck with the search.
  • WillEdmundsWillEdmunds Frets: 168
    @paulnb57 Thanks, but I had a set of those for a while and they weren't for me.

@Lebarque You know the score then! They're great eh? I think I might have tracked down a set - fingers crossed! 
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3922
    @WillEdmunds  Snap them up quick! I'm lucky enough to have a set of Ron Ellis 50/60s too and keep going between them and the Rocketfires. Another set of great pups. Some guy off TGP offered me $400 for the Ron Ellis, which i should really snap his hand off for, especially with the current exchange rate!
    Lebarque said:
    @WillEdmunds  Snap them up quick! I'm lucky enough to have a set of Ron Ellis 50/60s too and keep going between them and the Rocketfires. Another set of great pups. Some guy off TGP offered me $400 for the Ron Ellis, which i should really snap his hand off for, especially with the current exchange rate!
    Will do if I can!
    bump
  • pluckbuddypluckbuddy Frets: 307
    Fralin 54s? Don't know how they compare to rocketfires tho...
  • guitarpologuitarpolo Frets: 120
    I don't have them for sale but would highly recommend a set of Lollar Dirty Blondes - sensational!
  • pluckbuddypluckbuddy Frets: 307
    Actually got some others too. Sheptone Good enough for Leo pickups that are more of a 60s sounds in my opinion. They don't get talked about much but they are nice.

Or go the whole hog with this:
    https://www.coda-music.com/rocketfire-m1926-sunburst-secondhand-p-25876.html
  • Looking for a good set of boutique pickups for my CS Relic Strat. Still kicking myself for selling a Strat that had Rocketfire Total 60s in it. Should have kept the pups! Anyone got anything similar for sale?
    Selling a set of Mojo Custom Strat pickups and a Mojo blender harness loaded on a gold anodised pickguard £130 ono