SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Boss CE-1/ Rockman Stereo Chorus or Chorus/Echo ......

What's Hot
lentolento Frets: 117
edited February 2014 in FX £
A feeler really, to see what's out there .... Still regarded by me as the standard by which all others etc, and aware Analog Mike and the Ossie Blue Maiden are potential rivals .....are there any others out there ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• slateslate Frets: 89
    Ive got a Jacques Meistersinger for sale that i just put on ebay...
    http://jacquespedals.com/index.php?page=products&product=meistersinger&PHPSESSID=34d6ffbd46852116f564436104424d97

Great sounding pedal -mines the older blue cased model, one small nick on the case, original box & instructions .
    £90 posted :-)
  • I'm not selling mine but the Retrosonic chorus is a great Ce1 chorus. Not made anymore but I've seen 2 pop up on eBay in europe in last few months and go for less than I paid for mine new. For a cheaper more readily available alternative try the Vodoo Labs Chorus .
  • I see someone just listed a retrosonic chorus in London on eBay at 200 or offers ...
  • lentolento Frets: 117

Not entirely convinced by some reviews (but can't get to try one anywhere) so will sit on the fence for now. Almost the price of the Boss too ! Thanks for the heads up though :)

I should add that if anyone has an old Rockman Stereo Chorus or Chorus/Echo gathering dust or in need of a new home ........
  • I have got a Rockman Stereo Chorus Delay half-rack unit. Not used it for a long time but assume it still works. PM me if you are interested.
  • SetzerSetzer Frets: 37
    I have a Rockman Stereo Chorus/Echo sitting unused but its in the Rockman single rack unit beside a Sustainor, I have the original manuals too but I wouldnt split the pair.
    Valar Morghulis

Pm'd you both

• Replied.
  • Much small than the original , stereo , 9v . :-) anyone would think I worked for them. Good luck.
  • SetzerSetzer Frets: 37
    Didn't receive your pm for some reason.
    Valar Morghulis
  • Hey guys, you have made the "now becoming classic" mistake of using the profile / wall page instead of sending PMs (button on top right of profile page).  Probably best for each of you to go back in and delete your own posts there as it is currently publicly available, and easy to see on the activity page too.  Carrying on by PM is probably good practice.  You are not the first and unlikely to be the last until admin make PMs more obvious.  Hope that helps.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChrisMusic;156874" said:
    Hey guys, you have made the "now becoming classic" mistake of using the profile / wall page instead of sending PMs (button on top right of profile page).  Probably best for each of you to go back in and delete your own posts there as it is currently publicly available, and easy to see on the activity page too.  Carrying on by PM is probably good practice.  You are not the first and unlikely to be the last until admin make PMs more obvious.  Hope that helps.@lento @richardhomer @Setzer
    Thank you Chris. You are a gentleman.