SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Peavey 5150 EVH 60w 2x12 Combo, Peavey Classic 30 1x12 Combo, Orange PPC112 1x2 Speaker Cabinet

MolochMoloch Frets: 740
edited May 2017 in Amps £
Hi guys! Downsizing my amp gear, so so come take a look.

Peavey 5150 (Eddie Van Halen signature model): All-valve, of course. This is one of the first truly super high gain amps and still one of the very best. This one is the 60w 2x12 combo, so it pushes a lot of air, but can still be used at home (Seriously. I've practiced at home a lot with this and never had a complaint. Which might be because I'm bigger and scarier than everyone else in my block, but the point stands).

Two channels. Has high and low gain inputs, so you can either go crazy with gain (I play grindcore and have never gone past 7 on high gain) or dial is back for something a bit bluesier. Three band EQ, plus Presence and Resonance, the latter of which makes a real difference to the sound, giving you far more control of the low frequencies, for either a tight or loose bass, or anywhere in between. Also has a nice spring reverb onboard.

£595 £395, with footswitch.

Peavey Classic 30: This is a little all-valve box of surprises. Looks like a puny little thing, but can get SERIOUSLY loud when you want it to. All the classic Fender-style tweed cleans and crunch that you could ask for, only with the gain headroom for some surprisingly gritty Plexi-ish tones. Also a great spring reverb.

£350, with footswitch.

Orange PPC112: A tidy little speaker cab from Orange, with a 16 ohms Celestion Vintage 30 in it. Sounds great. Looks great.

£140.

Collection only from SOUTHAMPTON on these please guys. Willing to consider guitar trades and can offer cash on top for something really nice. I have a bias toward Gibson, PRS (USA) and ESP (Japanese) though.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MolochMoloch Frets: 740
    edited April 2017
    New prices:

Peavey 5150: £395.
    Peavey Classic 30 £295.
    Orange PPC112: £125.

• MolochMoloch Frets: 740
    Only the 5150 left at £395. Come at me with offers and guitar trades if you're interested.