SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold

streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1635
edited February 2014 in FX £
I had three of these at one point and held on to this one because it looks like new. 

Boxed.

Moving soon and I'd like to do it in a suitcase! So all non essential equipment being sold.

Dead good, in fact criminally underrated, fuzz/wah. Foxx Tone Machine circuit (French Toast) built in. 

£30 delivered. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Ah, go on then :)

PM on it's way..

• JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1284
    You won't regret it. Even if you ignore the Wah it's a magnificently out-of-control, bonkers fuzz/octave. Totally unusable (by me anyway) but great fun and the nearest thing you'll ever find to Jack White in a box :-)
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • Sold and posted!
  • "8) If you sell the item, update the thread to include "SOLD" in the title and opening post. This isn't covered by rule (1) but so what?"

... doesn't mean you have to remove the rest. :| 
  • ddlooping said:
    "8) If you sell the item, update the thread to include "SOLD" in the title and opening post. This isn't covered by rule (1) but so what?"

... doesn't mean you have to remove the rest. :| 
    Eh? It says SOLD in the title and the rest isn't removed.

Sometimes I do remove the rest.