SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: A few little Strat Bits

BadBoyKaneBadBoyKane Frets: 2
edited April 2017 in Parts £
I have a few little unwanted Strat bits that may be of use to someone else before they get tucked away in the drawer for a while.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
HSS Pickguard tortoise, was told it came from a US Strat but I'm not too sure, all the screw holes except one lined up on my US
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Fender Aluminium '57 Control cavity plate, bought off eBay recently but went for the full pickguard plate instead

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t246/badboykane/Sale/372CFDF9-6ADE-4E9F-B779-5C254B04E9E2_zpseeci1yqf.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Graphtech saddles 56mm string spacing, came with a reliced US trem that I bought but I wanted vintage saddles instead so have no use for these. Screws are a little rusty as was on a reliced trem but are usable or can be changed cheap enough
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'm looking for offers as not too sure what to ask for, I'll post obviously as would like payment as ppg unless you want to cover the fees

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments