gretsch streamliner G2622T ordered

What's Hot

Comments

• Various stores are advertised as 'can be ordered'? Anoying as never had the funds to go in and buy a guitar brand new. . If it's meant to be !
    Not gonna lose any sleep over it. :-?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I love Gretsch's and have played loads and owned a few but I have never gelled with the doublecut models. Its just in me :( Currently own a man-salmon (pink) Tim Armstrong electromayic that is simply brilliant...
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1810
    The pink tim Armstrong looks cool
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8499
    Aidanspaghetti;1035508" said:
    I love Gretsch's and have played loads and owned a few but I have never gelled with the doublecut models. Its just in me :(

Currently own a man-salmon (pink) Tim Armstrong electromayic that is simply brilliant...
    I've got the Black Tim Armstrong. It's a great guitar. Built to the exact same spec as TA's 1970's Country Club. It's proper Pro Line quality.

It's one of the few Gretsches I've never modded. I may yet get a Compton bridge and a Bigsby B6 for it though...

The streamliners are beginning to grow on my. I particularly like the G2420.

I probably would buy one if I didn't have eight other Gretsches knocking around the house.

@Musicman100 has a stunning Gretsch collection. Staggeringly impressive.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    TheMarlin said:
    Aidanspaghetti;1035508" said:
    I love Gretsch's and have played loads and owned a few but I have never gelled with the doublecut models. Its just in me :(

Currently own a man-salmon (pink) Tim Armstrong electromayic that is simply brilliant...
    I've got the Black Tim Armstrong. It's a great guitar. Built to the exact same spec as TA's 1970's Country Club. It's proper Pro Line quality.

It's one of the few Gretsches I've never modded. I may yet get a Compton bridge and a Bigsby B6 for it though...

The streamliners are beginning to grow on my. I particularly like the G2420.

I probably would buy one if I didn't have eight other Gretsches knocking around the house.

@Musicman100 has a stunning Gretsch collection. Staggeringly impressive.

Your a charmer marlin. Lol. Thanks for ur kind comments but it's sounds like ur catching me up. Lol. 8 gretsches? Have you been nesting them away? Ha ha.
    Various stores are advertised as 'can be ordered'? Anoying as never had the funds to go in and buy a guitar brand new. . If it's meant to be !
    Not gonna lose any sleep over it. :-?

Have you tried gear 4 music which is just up the a64. We where there recently n they had loads of the streamliners in.
  • Oh well. Have just phoned gear4music. . Torino green are coming back in Stock August. ..bummer. ..
    I can report I played g2662 in red, this morning ,Played very nice,felt solid but really light, seemed well made and looked ace. But have my mind made up on a torino green.... so gonna be a long wait :-(
    I'll have to lend u a gretsch to put u on. lol
    marktheharp;1036041" said:
    Ha yes :-)

I'll send one on the bus for you. I'm only in Wakefield. ha ha ha
  • Indeed :-)
    Supply and demand. ..I wouldn't be surprised if there's a price increase on the streamliner range?
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4713
    Musciman, if your sending any Gretsch out on loan send one over to Bingley ;-) 
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10890
    /\ And Grimsby's not too far away either.

:D
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    edited April 2016

Take your pick, lol photo 2016-04-03 17.28.00_zps5ahgu3ki.jpgphoto 2016-04-03 17.20.08_zpsoyxrwhbx.jpgphoto 2016-04-03 17.17.54_zpsungy0ssv.jpg Oh no what have I started here, lol. Ha ha
    0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Now then, thats some serious incurable gas'...If High Royds hospital was still open. You would never be allowed out. . ;)
    Awsome collection!
    edited April 2016
    Now then, thats some serious incurable gas'...If High Royds hospital was still open. You would never be allowed out. . ;)
    Awsome collection!

Here's a picture of all what I call my decent stuff. I have some other lower end guitars that i haven't bothered photographing. I think I have a gas issue but never mind it keeps me of the streets lol photo 2016-04-03 17.29.52_zps85ytpns5.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Now then, thats some serious incurable gas'...If High Royds hospital was still open. You would never be allowed out. . ;)
    Awsome collection!

If i have any gretsches that you ever want to try just send me a pm n ur more than welcome to bob over.

You've already had your hands on our vintage white falcon. Lol
  • That is very kind musicman.
    I don't think my budget would compare. . Do you have some electromatics?
    Pm. Me If possible. .and I will pick your brains... :-)
    Cheers
    Mark.