Merseyside Guitar Show - Sunday 27th November

What's Hot
guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 15430
edited November 2016 in Guitar tFB Trader
So who is going - Guitars4You will be on the ground floor

click here for further details  for further details regarding the Merseyside Guitar Show at Aintree Race Course - Sunday 27th November - Large show - same format as Kempton and Manchester Show at Haydock Park - Well over 100 exhibitors with over 2000 guitars for sale + a host of pedals, amps, parts and accessories etc

Guitars4You will be exhibiting with a few potential deals, a few tasty guitars, a few accessories/spares and goodies plus great deals on strings accessories - At this stage I'm not sure what guitars I'm taking but if you are interested in viewing/purchasing anything that is currently listed on my web site and wish me to take it to the show, then contact me a few days before hand

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Yup, meeting up with @CasperCaster.
  • steersteer Frets: 1233
    Hoping to go. 
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 15430
    tFB Trader
    This weekend - any FB members going
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • This weekend - any FB members going

we will be there mark. 

• I will be there, got a guitar shaped itch to scratch and possibly looking to trade a Bad Cat amp.
    tFB Trader
    algroves1 said:
    I will be there, got a guitar shaped itch to scratch and possibly looking to trade a Bad Cat amp.
    I personally can't help on the amp side but I bet someone will
    tFB Trader
    far less buzz about this show than Kempton on FB - maybe easier for many FB customers to get Kempton or maybe that Kempton was new and fresh - But generally Merseyside is a bigger and busier show
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24584
    It's quite a way for me ;(
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7343
    tFB Trader
    We're too cool for Facebook in the North West. I'll be at the show though, see you there.
    tFB Trader
    We're too cool for Facebook in the North West. I'll be at the show though, see you there.
    I'm on the ground floor Steve - are you bringing the J Trussart back ????
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7343
    tFB Trader
    Yes I am. I reassembled it today.
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6866
    tFB Trader
    Any bargains/interesting vintage/gossip to be had from today??
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • ourmaninthenorthourmaninthenorth Frets: 3418
    edited November 2016
    miserneil said:
    Plenty of gossip Neil, fook all about guitars though... hee hee

Caught up again with Rosie from Turnstone Guitars...this was the star of the show for me personally...

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/williams123_photo/20161127_153357_zpsd0zjpgww.jpg

http://www.turnstoneguitar.co.uk/ebony-redwood-handmade-acoustic-guitar

• miserneil said:
    Plenty of gossip Neil, fook all about guitars though... hee hee

Caught up again with Rosie from Turnstone Guitars...this was the star of the show for me personally...

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/williams123_photo/20161127_153357_zpsd0zjpgww.jpg

http://www.turnstoneguitar.co.uk/ebony-redwood-handmade-acoustic-guitar

It's a nice guitar but is it worth the 5k plus, I'm not sure. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Depends how you apportion value I suppose, for me personally, the best guitar I played at the show....by a country mile. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2016 tFB Trader
    Depends how you apportion value I suppose, for me personally, the best guitar I played at the show....by a country mile. 
    not trying to be pedantic about this but with all the noise going on, how did you manage to evaluate it - question rather than being awkward
  • ourmaninthenorthourmaninthenorth Frets: 3418
    edited November 2016
    It was a bit quieter upstairs...and Rosie, like at Haydock, had snaffled a quiet little spot just off the main room, replete with chair for a little bit of peace and quiet.

Spent a good half hour with this guitar, after watching the build threads closely over the last few months. It matched my expectations after 30 seconds...The 5 bags of sand is a bit of a problem, haven't got it spare at the moment. But I'd drop it on this guitar without thinking, if it was. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1810
    edited November 2016
    It was a bit quieter upstairs...and Rosie, like at Haydock, had snaffled a quiet little spot just off the main room, replete with chair for a little bit of peace and quiet.

Spent a good half hour with this guitar, after watching the build threads closely over the last few months. It matched my expectations after 30 seconds...The 5 bags of sand is a bit of a problem, haven't got it spare at the moment. But I'd drop it on this guitar without thinking, if it was. 

it's easy to say that when youhaven't actually got the money to buy it.
    I played this guitar at the London guitar show n I liked it but I have better at home. 

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It was a bit quieter upstairs...and Rosie, like at Haydock, had snaffled a quiet little spot just off the main room, replete with chair for a little bit of peace and quiet.

I played this guitar at the London guitar show n I liked it but I have better at home. 

Jolly good for you. 

Lets see 'em. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • It was a bit quieter upstairs...and Rosie, like at Haydock, had snaffled a quiet little spot just off the main room, replete with chair for a little bit of peace and quiet.

Jolly good for you. 

Lets see 'em. 
    I've nothing to prove. lol
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom