"Fender George Harrison Tele" question?

What's Hot
paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3090
I dumped the Defender on Double Yellows and nipped into a localish guitar store I've never been in before, odd sort of a place...Anyroadup I grabbed a new lead, paid and headed for the door, then a Tele caught my eye, so I stopped and had a quick look, the price label said George Harrison Telecaster and the price...£350, I did a double take, then realised it wasn't rosewood, well ,the fingerboard appeared to be, however the body although dark stained was something else and two obvious pieces with an offset joint, but it was also three pieces front to back, emulating rosewood maple rosewood, I'd  the centre section was about 3 to 4mm thick, It had Fender on the headstock and Fender Corona on the neck plate, Neck was dark stained too......as I was illegally parked I legged it, but now I'm wondering what it is.Google hasn't thrown up anything.....I wish I has looked more closely now.....
Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments