Recommend some must see YouTube gigs etc

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• prowlaprowla Frets: 4928
    I'm not the greatest fan, but I've been watching this on Sky and it is surprisingly good ('74 = Sheer Heart Attack).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 2010
    Heart live in seatle 
  • OctahedronOctahedron Frets: 400
    Alien Weaponry’s set from Download is immense!

Ok I don’t understand what they’re singing half the time but I don’t even care! :)

https://youtu.be/5fqT2GoabVY
    Music the great communicator, use two sticks to make it in the nature - a music reviews blog: http://usetwosticks.wordpress.com/
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10285

Devin Townsend - The Retinal Circus.

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10285

Guns n Roses Live in Paris. 

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fobfob Frets: 1430
    My Baby

• Some great suggestions on here thank you.

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    I enjoyed the Richard Thompson acoustic stream on Facebook last night so have his BBC concert on YouTube this morning. Some of the teeth grinding strat tones of the Richard and Linda Thompson era have put people off for life but I’m a born again RT fan in recent years and this is a good compact introduction to his work: 

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • I watched the latest JHS video last night. It's fantastic. 

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    I watched the latest JHS video last night. It's fantastic. 
    Like a lot of YouTube the need to put out a lot of content leads to a few duff episodes ( and I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea - see almost any Discussion on here around JHS pedals) but he has a lot of pedals, does seem to know his stuff and does his best to present a potentially dry subject in an interesting way. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • I watched the latest JHS video last night. It's fantastic. 
    Like a lot of YouTube the need to put out a lot of content leads to a few duff episodes ( and I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea - see almost any Discussion on here around JHS pedals) but he has a lot of pedals, does seem to know his stuff and does his best to present a potentially dry subject in an interesting way. 
    I like him and the latest video is great. Dadrock content.
    I really want that pedal

• yorkioyorkio Frets: 173
    AC/DC live at the River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires. I'm not even particularly a fan, and don't own any of the post-Bon Scott albums apart from Back in Black. (In fact, I'm not sure I've even heard any of them.) But fucking hell, if this isn't the greatest rock and roll performance ever filmed in front of the greatest audience, then I don't know what is. 

Available to buy/rent on YouTube as a single film or watch it for nothing as a playlist.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Very early pre-Dave Grohl Nirvana gig on tour in Europe. Seems a tiny little gig venue, would be a great story to bore the grandkids with if you'd been there...."I saw Nirvana in a dive club in Austria before they made it..."

Shorter, but some footage of the first ever Dave Grohl appearance with Nirvana... 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3067
    A few of my YouTube favourites... I appreciate they’re not to everyone’s tastes...

https://youtu.be/3fV0Wdjxyis