"My dream car is.."

What's Hot

Comments

• BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    Dodge said:
    Loving the exotica, but my tastes are marginally more modest and considerably less practical: [Caterham]
    Another dream car I forgot to mention is the new, ultra-basic, slow, cheap Seven 160. That looks like SO much fun.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
    Lambo Countach, 60s Mustang GT or 70s Corvette C3.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • racefaceec90racefaceec90 Frets: 1016
    original mini cooper for me.  
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

• MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 276
    The 2015 Honda NSX.

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33957
    The 2015 Honda NSX.
    Are they doing it again?
    Cool.
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6307
    octatonic said:
    The 2015 Honda NSX.
    Are they doing it again?
    Cool.
    Yes, a hybrid, sort of McLaren P1-Lite.

This time round, they are building it in the USA though. Perhaps hoping the new one won't be the same disaster as the old one.
  • GrumpyrockerGrumpyrocker Frets: 4174
    My 2.0 Sierra Ghia looked quite like the Cossy. If you took the wing off, added another pair of doors, added metallic paint, shitter wheels and squinted like fuck. :)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    goldtop;292789" said:
    octatonic said:

Monkeybone said:

The 2015 Honda NSX.

Are they doing it again?Cool.

This time round, they are building it in the USA though. Perhaps hoping the new one won't be the same disaster as the old one.
    How was the old one a "disaster"? Developed with Ayrton Senna, great engine, great handling. Or do you mean sales wise?

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Like Emp it used to be all bout the MkIII Countach.

Rather taken by the Teslas too and kudos for making their tech open to all. Just need a lottery win now to make it so.
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    A Mustang GT 65 is by far my ultimate car but would also like and 'E' type and a Cobra in the garage just for those days where I fancied a change.  That said, if I were rich enough to own those three most of my time would be spent riding the classic bike collection.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • luscombeluscombe Frets: 155
    My dream car would have to a 1937 Mercedes Benz 540K. All the Mercs from the late 30's had beautiful styling, but the 540K was on another level entirely. If you could find one it would cost £ millions today.
    http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m199/jeffsilvaire/MERCEDES-BENZ-540K-1937-mercedes-benz-10916394-1024-680_zpsa5d1bbff.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3087
    You're all puffs.  This is a man's car.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3087
    ...and second place goes to...

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6307
    goldtop;292789" said:
    octatonic said:

Monkeybone said:

The 2015 Honda NSX.

Are they doing it again?Cool.

How was the old one a "disaster"? Developed with Ayrton Senna, great engine, great handling. Or do you mean sales wise?
    Yes, sales were appalling. I think Honda panicked at that and it never got developed in its 16 year lifespan (miniscule engine improvements, half-hearted facelift, etc).  During that time all of the competitors had revised their ranges and the NSX was no longer the best of the lot.

The big Q for the new NSX will be whether the badge snobbery issue still exists.That and the fact that the pesky GT-R will be cheaper for those who look to the East for their supercars.:)
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    goldtop;292950" said:
    Yes, sales were appalling. I think Honda panicked at that and it never got developed in its 16 year lifespan (miniscule engine improvements, half-hearted facelift, etc).  During that time all of the competitors had revised their ranges and the NSX was no longer the best of the lot.

The big Q for the new NSX will be whether the badge snobbery issue still exists.That and the fact that the pesky GT-R will be cheaper for those who look to the East for their supercars.:)
    Honda may have helped their cause if they hadn't made the NSX-R Japanese market only. They still go for ridiculous money in Japan.

• Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4696
    edited July 2014
    Dream Cars would a fleet.
    1) Lotus Esprit S1, but with a V8 turbo engine
    2) Aston Martin DB5
    3) Aston Martin DB9 Convertible
    4) Custom built Lotus Elise, unless they did the Evora as a soft top
    5) E-Type Jag
    6) 1950s Corvette 

As you can see a bit of a UK theme going on here, except the last one of course, but even that is a bit of an british sports car with american styling

• mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3109

Amongst all the normal stuff I like classic 70s/80s Fords. I'd really like a Jensen Interceptor too... very much in love with this one:image

It's the one of the cars John Bonham was driving when LZ recorded "Houses of the Holy". 7.2L V8 CON8K in Reef Blue.

"A city star won’t shine too far"

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    /\ My mate "V8 Phil" had one of those, black with tan interior, 383 Chrysler engine and auto box. I drove it a few times and it was a nice car, however it always felt very unwieldy to me. But with 12-15 mpg being the norm, he didn't drive it a lot!