theFB t-shirt. LAST ORDERS Closed

What's Hot

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 28425
    You should have gone to XXXL.Then I could have one.
    Get 2 in XL, cut them down the sides, and the sew back together to form one double sized t-shirt.

Easy.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 5059
    TTony said:
    Nitefly said: Is there any other way to pay please?  Or can someone please provide an idiot's guide to Paypal via bank account?

@Nitefly - did you manage to get PP sorted eventually, or do you still need an alternative means of payment (which involves sticking notes in an envelope and posting it!)

Hurray!  I finally defeated the evil forces, and it says the money has been paid!  Although it also says that it could take several days for the money to reach
    you...  :(

Cheers,
    Al.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bob21bob21 Frets: 170
    Purple XL for me please, monies sent!
    Thanks to all who've ordered and paid and sent their addresses ... the order has gone to the supplier, with an estimated 14day supply time.

I'll update all when the t-shirts arrive.

:)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Good news ... my t-shirts turned up today.

Quite like them!

Luckily for you lot, there's a few more t-shirts in the box ...

They'll be posted out on Thursday (logistics chez-TT means that's the first date we can get them to the PO).
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Woo hoo, look forward to getting mine!
  • That is a really nice shade of purple!
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Excellent work Mr Tony.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• Most excellent
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
    edited August 2014
    They're now all neatly folded in their mailing bags, which have sticky address labels on them too. 

Ready to go ... Just have to persuade Mrs TT that she really does want to go to our local PO and spend the best part of an hour getting them all weighed and stamped ...

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTony said:
    They're now all neatly folded in their mailing bags, which have sticky address labels on them too. 

Ready to go ... Just have to persuade Mrs TT that she really does want to go to our local PO and spend the best part of an hour getting them all weighed and stamped ...

Tell her that if she signs up with an account we can offer her at least a 10 wisdom bonus for doing the posting. If that won't work, tell her we can up the offer to wows instead!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    TTony said:

Tell her that if she signs up with an account we can offer her at least a 10 wisdom bonus for doing the posting. If that won't work, tell her we can up the offer to wows instead!
    Suggested that.

She said just give all the wows & wisdoms to me, 'cos it's the only place I ever get them.
    1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JCA2550JCA2550 Frets: 464
    @TTony Apologies if I've missed the answer, but when are these going out?

Cheers,

C.
    JCA2550 said:
    @TTony Apologies if I've missed the answer, but when are these going out?

Cheers,

C.
    Sent out this morning.  Sent 2nd class, to make sure that you get them before Christmas,
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    2nd class, before Christmas? Christmas which year?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• TTony said:

Its OK, the folk in the post office are good people. Say hello to them from me :)
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    TTony said:

Its OK, the folk in the post office are good people. Say hello to them from me :)
    They are indeed.  Good to still have a decent local PO.
  • TTony said:
    TTony said:

They are indeed.  Good to still have a decent local PO.
    That's why I always paid my car tax & ni contributions in there. I refuse to do online what would put people like that out of a job if I did it online.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • martmart Frets: 5213
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18305
    edited August 2014 tFB Trader
    Mine has just made an appearance. 

Cheers Tony!