SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Collings i30 or Eastside Jazz

What's Hot
joeWjoeW Frets: 539
edited December 2022 in Guitars £
Am looking for a fully hollow Collings - I-30, Eastside LC, Eastside LC jazz, CL Jazz.  Not so interested in cherry finish.  Anyone looking to sell or px anything?  I have (now sold) 2 really appalling guitars that I would px

Sold- MM EVH - First year of production 91 guitar in trans red.  Really very good condition with a couple of little dinks but overall very clean and neck is magic and entirely nick free.  I bought it in 92 and have kept it for sentimental reasons but I really don't play it so trying to be sensible. I'll do a video of it as that seems to be the easiest way to show the guitar properly.  Had a fret dress last year at Feline and is playing great - all original apart from the pu selector, original is included incase knackered old switches are your thing.  Original hard case.  £5000 Collection only from SE London.

Nash S57 2020 - imported this new (I think Peach are now stocking them) and was spec'ed on Nile Rogers Strat.  The lollar pus are very good and its a nice light ash body (weighs 3.05kg) - but again, its not one I am using so its up for sale.  Its a hardtail and has very stable tuning.  Light relic, so it feels worn in a little without looking like my T63 which has a somewhat suspect relic job.  Was set up by Feline a few months ago and is playing as it should and is great condition.  

£1800 £1600 posted to mainland UK

2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments