SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - but a quick question. 2001 Fender FSR Coral American Strat £1000 (Price Drop)

What's Hot
RkphilpotRkphilpot Frets: 190
edited May 2023 in Guitars £
Reluctantly selling this beautiful American Fender Strat. Its 1 of only 100 made in a unique colour known as Coral.
Its mint condition, with only a really light bit of buckle rash on the back and a tiny tiny tiny grey mark under the lacquer on the front. You can barely see it even in the photo but I want to be transparent with the listing. For a guitar that is now 21 years old its in beautiful condition.
It plays beautifully, it has been professionally setup and it sounds 'classic strat'. The pup's are factory and Fender really got these right.

I'm only selling because I'm buying another Strat with a maple board, I just prefer playing maple.

It comes with all the trimmings and a hard case (currently in my lockup because hard cases are such a pig to store!) If you want photos of the case I can go and take some.

It'll be collect only I'm afraid, from Colchester/ Ipswich, can travel a bit for fuel costs, cash or bank transfer. The market is crazy for guitar stuff right now and I feel this is a great price for such a unique guitar, that will only go up in value.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ms7s7e2xgYciry4z5
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments