SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

1982 Gibson ES-335 Dot Re-issue - Natural - Amazing condition / Shaw Pickup

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 2097
    It's nice to see a natural finish on a 335. That's a very pretty guitar. 

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LPManicLPManic Frets: 1153
    This is not Greg Koch's stolen ES335 is it?  =) You should drop him a DM on Instagram.
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4311
    Had no idea what you were talking about, but just now watched his video about the one he had stolen 40yrs ago. 

For the avoidance of doubt for anyone looking at this guitar, no it is not (or is at least no more likely than any other early 80’s es335), to be the stolen property of Gregory Kochery.  =)
  • LPManicLPManic Frets: 1153
    I'm sure it's not. I didn't mean to derail your FS post. Plus yours is a 1983 and his was a 1982. Although in one podcast he mentioned it having a distinctive chip on the headstock. Does yours have that? Ha! I'd still be DMing him for fun.

GLWTS.
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4311
    edited March 2023
    Man, purleeeeeeease stop posting.  You are causing more confusion with every key stroke….

This is an ‘82. I have no idea what Greg Koch’s was, maybe his was an ‘83….. I really don’t care…

1. This guitar has nothing whatsoever to do with Greg Koch
    2. It’s an ‘82
    3. It doesn’t have a chip on the headstock
    4. I won’t be DM’ing Greg Koch, for fun or any other reason (unless maybe it’s to ask him to demo guitars without that silly finger gymnastics stuff)
    5. Please never mention Greg Koch to me again
    6. Please don’t post anymore in this thread.

Lovely es335 still for sale folks. Hopefully not tainted in your minds by the spectre of Greg Koch.  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom