Ancoats Guitars - notes from the shipping container

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3322
    That’s really nice. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I was in Cask on ancoats last Friday and saw a little flyer of yours in there at the bar. Great to discover a new local builder, I hope business flourishes for you chap. 
  • BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
    Here's my @Ancoats_Guitars New Islington (hi Dave), not the best pic but it's the only one on my phone atm...

This one's #6 off the line and it's such a lovely guitar to play, the neck profile is bang on. 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3333
    They look great! Ann Coats was a backing singer along with Sally ford, for the smiths. 
  • Hiya!

Just a quick post to check on how things are going?

Hope all ok, not seen any out in the wild but some of the newer guitars on the website look bloody lovely. Looks like the designs are evolving nicely. 

• Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    Hiya!

Just a quick post to check on how things are going?

Hope all ok, not seen any out in the wild but some of the newer guitars on the website look bloody lovely. Looks like the designs are evolving nicely. 

I think they are doing well! I've seen a few artists with them, one being Yard Act's guitarist. They suit that post-punk style!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DannyPDannyP Frets: 1679
    I'm not sure Dave frequents the forum anymore, but I worked with him on getting his marketing materials together, and it's great to see a lovely bloke enjoying some well-deserved success!

Here's some more backstory:

https://www.solopress.com/blog/start-up-stories/

• These guitars are ace, love the shape, the colours, the whole shebang!  It's great to see another Northerner doing great things.